Recipe by Culikid
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 English muffin, split in half
- 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any toppings you’d like such as: spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place the English muffin halves cut side up onto a baking sheet.
4. Spoon pizza sauce onto muffin.
5. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and toppings you want on top of the sauce.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Cheese should be melted.
7. Carefully remove the pan from the oven, using oven mitts.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
Culikid was founded in 2016 to help individuals of all abilities, including those with special needs, strengthen their social and independent living skills through healthy culinary experiences. Culikid uses cooking as an opportunity for individuals to increase independence, build relationships, practice fine motor and academic skills, and learn how to eat healthier.