- 1 Large Pre-Made Pizza Crust or Prep Your Own
- 1 - 6 oz Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 -16 oz Can Refried Beans
- ½ Cup Salsa
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Add-on Toppings (all optional)
- Sliced Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Black Olives
Directions / Process
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Gather all of your ingredients
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Set pre-made pizza crust on the pizza pan or prepare your own pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, ¾ cup water, and ¾ of the package of taco seasoning mix; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans and salsa; set this bowl aside too.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until evenly brown; drain excess fat. Season with the remaining ¼ package of taco seasoning and ¼ cup water. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat.
- Gently spread bean mixture over the top of the pizza crust
- Gently spread the tomato mixture over the top of the bean layer
- Sprinkle the seasoned browned ground beef over the tomato layer
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the whole pizza
- Bake at 450° F for 15 minutes
- Turn oven off and let the pizza sit in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza with hot pads
- Cut into slices and serve
- Top pizza with any or all of your toppings
15 Piece Pizza Party Kit